CPR program is designed to provide basic life and emergency support to healthcare professionals. The course follows the highest standards of the American Heart Association and covers CPR for adults, children, and infants.
CPR Training includes:
• Child CPR
• Choking Victims
• Infant CPR
• Adult CPR
• Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
CEU / In-services
All healthcare professionals are required to complete continuing education units every year as required by the Florida Board of Nursing.
• CEU courses that include
• HIV/AIDS, HIPAA,
• Infection Control
• Alzheimer and Dementia
• Clients rights, OSHA/TB/HBV
• Domestic Violence and Elder Abuse and Neglect
This course aims to provide the skills in administering medications to residents of Assisted Living Facilities. The Med-Tech training is a 6-hour medication assistance training by the state of Florida.
Med-Tech Training includes:
• Medication Classification
• Five routes of medication intake
• Proper Documentation
• Medication Management
• Necessary Precautions in dealing with Medications
201 W. Sunrise Blvd #2c Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311